Sunday 2 January 2011

New Year

So here we are on January 2nd, full of the usual good intentions. I WILL do regular exercise, I DEFINITELY WILL save money and I CERTAINLY WON'T fritter away another year spending too much time on the internet and playing Angry Birds (I just need to complete this level...). Funner resolutions for 2011 include listening to more new bands, actually looking at my recipe books and making more exciting meals, making Japanese paper art from the lovely book that Tim got me for Christmas, actually going to the various 'meet up' groups that I've signed up to and, last but not least, starting a blog. Not at all compatible with spending less time on the internet but hey ho...

Reasons why I want to start a blog include: because it's cool yeah,everyone's doing it; because Tim's got one so I want one too; because I can do it from my HTC and the more time I get to spend with my phone the better; but mostly because the longer I spend in Paris, the more I think it's going to be a  passing adventure and something to look back on when I'm old and boast about to anyone who'll listen "Of course during my time in Paris..." and therefore something to be documented. And what better way to share all the new bands I will discover, the meals I will make, the Japanese paper art I will create and the lovely things I WILL DEFINITELY NOT BUY because I'm saving money of course...

Let the adventures begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment